Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review: Max Factor Face Finity All day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation

 Helooo..heloo.. 

Today I review about Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless. I have been using this foundation some time for a half year but I've had time to review it now.(´∀`)


Foundation usefull for applied to the face to create an even, uniform colour to the complexion, to cover flaws, and, sometimes, to change the natural skintone.  I'm rarely use this foundation, I'm usually wear BB Cream cause it tend mild and natural. But sometimes I must wear foundation that can cover my face from morning till night, and could cover my spot. So I have to wear long last make up for makes my face fresh. 

I'm very confused to choose foundation of many brand offered in the drugstore and all brand are good quality. :D .. And finally I choose with brand Max Factor, it's because I never wear this brand and I wanna know how good this brand. So Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless have a good deal there have primer, concealer, foundation and have SPF20 just in one product, so I don't need to apply primer, and concealer before wear foundation. Really simple, I just earn 3 function in one product, this can reduces many cost. hahaha



Packaging comes with transparent glass with black colored pump which can seen throught with cap. Which can controls amount the foundation that come out from the pump. Has lock on the pump so foundation doesn't come out useless, and about the price is really affordable for me.




 I choose soft honey 77, one level whiter on my skin. That suit on my skin, when I blend to my face doesn't make pale. I gift a picture when I'm not wear anything, and when I wear that foundation it really good, can coverage my blemishes. The employee say that I don't have to use a lot of it, that will spread of my face. But it little bit dry on my skin, so next time I use must use moisturizer.






What I Think ?

I like with the product cause it blend, about the size is fairly large at low prices. It can stay on my skin for 7-8 hours and I don't need to thicken my make up again with powder cause it still stick on my face. It great for oily skin but doesn't great for my dry skin, I feel really dry on my cheek, cause I have dry skin and oily on my T-zone.

No comments: