Sunday, September 9, 2012

Etude House Skin Mal:gem Deep Moist Review


I would like to review about Skin Mal:gem (malgem) from Etude House, I buy skin malgem long day a go but couldn't to review it.
 
 
I like the model in the picture, she is Dara from 2NE1, and and I've seen her commercial, she looks pretty even without make up. :D
Talk about toner from Etude House, it is Skin Malgem. Useful for keep your skin moist and clear. They have 6 different function and types for different skin types it is Fresh, Smoother, Moist, Deep Moist, Essential, and Emulsion. Very much indeed, but you can choose according to your skin type.

I buy type of  Deep Moist, it's to provide nutrition for skin. The packaging is quite a big bottle, made of plastic but like frosted glass, and with white bottle cap, looks very hygienic.

  Skin Malgeum hypoallergenic toners promote clean, clear and pure complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formulas.


Description:
Highly nutrient skin to provide the skin with sufficient nutrients.
Usage:
Pat to absorb

How To Use:
Pat To Absorb
Brush Skin with Cotton Pad (you can use cotton pad from Etude House)

I have a dry skin type, and oily on T-zone, the employee recommended me with deep moist. Because deep moist is more moisturizing.

Before use skin malgem I usually washing of my face, and put some malgem in my hand and pad to absorb. I like this product because it work well on my face, after a few days I felt the difference my skin look's bright, smoother, and my pores get smaller too. :)

No comments: