Sunday, September 15, 2013

Review : Lioele Active Therapy Ampoule Brightening

Hii... ♥ 
I want to review about skincare product, I remember when I attend to Lioele make up class a few months ago, and at that time we were allowed by the instructor to try some skincare before to the stage makeup starts. Many kinds of skincare they have, night cream, pore skin, brightening, anti aging, and many more. Because of that, I interested with Lioele skincare. In the case I just know Lioele just have make up product, and now I know that Lioele have skincare products. hahaha lol




I like to concentrate with brighten, and generalize my skin tone, and cause I have sensitive skin so can't wear brightening products every day. But sometimes I can't handle my face with ordinary product that sold in supermarket (don't mind to say not good) but it works very long time. I have trouble with dull skin cause make up every day thats makes me not good for photoshoot, and I have dry skin and oily on T zone. *cry



Description:
Frangrance
CI 19140
vitamin C 
 Package : 120ml water/tube

The employee recomend me to try brightening of ampoule on Lioele products, as I know Active Therapy ampoule Lioele have 3 types, it's  moisturizing with blue bottle, firming with pink cute bottle,  and  then I buy types brightening.




After I apply ampoule, my skin feel smooth, I guess it really worked for me, my spot slowly dissapear, and brightened up my skin. I think I like with this product, I started to using on the night after I washes my faces, mix 1-2drops of ampoule and cover face with hand to absorb it into skin and then I cover it again with moisturizer.


 Packaging with white tube looks hygenic and with silver written more looks like treatment from doctor. The bottle caps are made of glass container  Have gentle fragnance and not make my nose pain when I smell that, and has watery consistency. About the prices is relatively cheap for brightening products.


2 comments:

Syarifah Sahnath Assiry said...

Raa, ini berapa harganyaa?

Skinny Doll said...

Kira-kira sekitar 200 an nath :)