Sunday, September 29, 2013

Review : Etude House Vitamin C O2 White Mask Sheet

Hi ..

 I review about Etude House Vitamin C O2 White Mask Sheet, this will be my skin care routines I was excited with etude house products cause it work properly. :D


Description:
Whitening Skincare line supplies O2 & Vitamin C to brighten, clarify and detoxify skin tone. Moisturizing mask sheets comes with pull tabs for application comfort and convenience.

I heard that O2 White mask sheet was great so I decide use and want to know how it work. :D
Moisturizing mask sheets come with pull tabs for application, comfort and convenience. - See more at: http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-o2-white-vitamin-c-mask-sheet-by.html#sthash.1qJGDs4Y.dpuf
Moisturizing mask sheets come with pull tabs for application, comfort and convenience.
- See more at: http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-o2-white-vitamin-c-mask-sheet-by.html#sthash.1qJGDs4Y.dpuf I heard that O2 White mask sheet is great, so I decided to use it and want to know how it work. Usually mask in general used before going to bed, left it on for 15-20 minutes, and can feel it in the morning.








It came in two parts, upper and lower parts, the upper part cover from the forehead to the nose and the lower part cover covers from beneath the nose to the chin. After I use it, I felt that my face was moist, supple and smooth and felt hydrate. 



masks in general should be used before going to bed - See more at: http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-o2-white-vitamin-c-mask-sheet-by.html#sthash.1qJGDs4Y.dpuf
Like general should be used before I'm going to bed, after apply on faces, pat to absorb,
leave it for 15-20 minutes. After used O2 white mask I can feel it in the morning. 

 Actually it doesn't look white and brighten, maybe cause I wear it for the first time. But about Vitamin C that really useful, I read that benefit from Vitamin C can helps cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. And that's really works for my dry skin. :D


Moisturizing mask sheets come with pull tabs for application, comfort and convenience.
- See more at: http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-o2-white-vitamin-c-mask-sheet-by.html#sthash.1qJGDs4Y.dpuf




No comments: