Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween Look : Shiira Doll ~~~

Helloo

Happy Halloween everyone!! :D



Yesterday I'm going to mall, and I see many employee in a store especially make up store stand with make up halloween. That's really great time I can see view like that, and I'm really interested to using make up halloween too. So I'm thinking to be a zombie, and I trying making that look. For Zombie look I'm using white creamy foundation, first time I think that's good, but being disappointed. The foundation not coverage my face, and texture was very thin. :(

Not creapy hah... xoxo 


 Acctually creamy foundation can't cover all over face to making white face like zombie, so I think the best way is wearing face painting. 


What I'm Wearing ?
PAC Creamy Foundation
Revlon Eyeshadow
Maybeline Eyeliner
NYX Lipstick
Cheap eyelashe  :D 

More good if I edit the picture. hoho :p 



Because I was not satisfied with this make up, I'm try again with another look. And now I'm not be creepy again, I choose pretty look for Halloween make up. Wearing max factor flawless foundation and I make up be a doll, so this is my doll look




  What I'm Wearing ?
Max Factor Concealer
Max Factor Foundation
Viva Eyebrow Pencil
Maybeline Eyeliner
Eyelashe Dolly Wink lower  
The Body Shop Blush on




Now I'm choose beeing doll, I'm using eyeliner maybeline for making line on my lips and I apply Pink eyeshadow for make more look doll and brown eyeshadow for make my eyes look more bigger. And final touch up with pink blush on. So this is my simply dolly look, I make it with GIF picture. ;)

Follow me on twitter @shiiradoll 
Trick or Treat!
 

Thank you for reading ;)


No comments: