Sunday, October 27, 2013

How Polish Nail Without mess

Today I want to share about how to polish my nail without mess, this is my friend request.  Thank's for the request dila. :)

I often discuss about nail art and I love to experiment using different colors of nail polish. With a few brands that I try, there are easy to apply, and there is hard. Indeed not all polish are easy to apply because some of nail polish clump or too thin. And I have to polish myself without mess, sometimes I do it slowly with trembling hands. Do you ever feel? Lol :D
 

Steps to nail polish like a pro start with a clean nail, apply base coat helps the polish stick to my nail and last longer. And apply a drop of polish at the center of the nail and move brush upwards making a straight line till the end of nail. Go back to the base of the nail and swipe the polish. And then keep dragging the polish until the whole side of the nail is covered. Do it with carefully if you keep dragging many times in the same place will make a nail polish clump and mess.
 
Other way when nail polish mess is clean up the mess using a cotton make up. With sharp points that could help lift nail polish mess from between the cuticle.

Second way If you don't troubled to remove nail polish is just prepare tape and scissors. Use tape to wrap cuticle and then apply nail polish to the nail, wait for it to dry and open the tape. You just add nail art that you can do, like love, or ribbon.


Materiel: 
 Scissors 
tape





So this is my way get great nail polish, the materiel are so affordable and that's materiel there is usually have.




No comments: