Thursday, October 17, 2013

Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polishes Banana, Blue Mint and Green Apple

 Finally this is I wait for, Sweet Recipe Ice Cream from Etude House are launched! I was waiting for the coming of these products. The first time I see this nail polish is because the colors really pretty and soft, so I decide to buy it.  As I see, all the colors I wanted so, but I could buy only three nail polishes. And take it home nail polish blue mint, banana, and green apple. :D


Packaging is made like Ice cream with shape Ice cone, really want  make me to eat. Yummy.. lol






About the prices are fairly spend of money, if buy with normal prices, but wort it with this nail polish. Easy to apply, clump and I don't need to apply two times. So I recommend to buy it. :D


2 comments:

Belliani Bebe said...

Kemasan etude menggoda sekali ya..jadi pengen makan ice cream cone yang asli T__T

aloha-bebe.blogspot.com

Skinny Doll said...

hahaha.. iyaa kan jdi bikin makan ice cream klo liat ini. Apalagi mau pake jdi disayang" bel. hahaha :D