Monday, November 18, 2013

Review : Pinkcoco wig

Heloow there.. ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡


Today I review about my new collection wig, and this is my first review about wig. Check this out my review. :D

I'm search on Indonesia online shop to buy wig with gyaru style, I'm looking for something long and curly and wavy. And I got it!! BUY :)


Descriptions:
Brand : Hongkong, Taiwan
Style : Long wavy wig with bang
Color : Coffee Brown color

This is it Pinkcoco wig, I buy this from Indonesian online shop, and original from hongkong, taiwan. The shop sell many style wig and I think can be daily used. About the price not really expensive for me, just Rp. 250.000 you can get this wig. There are many color they have, and I choose coffee brown for more natural looks.  By the way I like with the service, really friendly and my wig comes early than I expect.



Packaging comes with white cartoon bag like envelope. Far is good, this wig very long, looks natural if I wear but if I take a picture looks light and shine that's mean not really natural. And I think this wig is very thin, and not volume, I'm not really like with thin hair.

 So this is my picture when I wear Pinkcoco wig




Pros: 
Very long hair
Cheap prices
Have natural color
Free cap
Cons :
Not to curly doesn't like I expect
Thin hair
Too shiny


A few days a go I wear this wig to Japan event, and after I wear it, my wig became messy, and little shocked when I comb my wig, and what? it doesn't fall out. :D

Thank you for come to my blog :*

No comments: