Saturday, January 2, 2016

Botanical Cleansing Water from Guardian Review

Hello pretty!!I'm back with My new post

 I went to Singapore bought some products from drugstore. One of the products I bought is not familiar in Indonesia, it is Guardian Botanical Cleansing Water and suprisingly addict with this product.

Guardian Botanical Cleansing Water is make up remover based from Korea that I never see in Indonesia. I'm trying to found the product in the mall, but the product has not comes in guardian Indonesia.

Why I buy the product is because the brand made from Guardian as I always seen in the mall, product made from Korea, I think many Korean product are good quality. I really upset with my sensitive skin that never appropriate with any product, so I choose removing makeup contains water to my dry skin.

Product comes with transparent bottle, have pump so you can make sure the water comes out from the pump and you can use cotton pads for removing makeup. I forgot the price but it's about IDR 50.000 if Indonesia value contains  for 210ml water inside.


The cleansing oil good for dry skin, free from colorants and mineral oils and gently removing make up. It's really work when I try to my face the water can removing my makeup on my face, mascara, and eyeliner without leaves dry on my skin. I've been lasting with this cleansing for past few month.

 

No comments: