Saturday, January 4, 2014

Resolution For New Year 2014

 
Happy New Yeaaar My Dear !

How about your new year? I have awesome new year for this year. xoxo
Hopefully you have a great new year too :D

Finally this is my second year for being a blogger and writing all I like about Japan. I'm really gratefull to have this blog, and thank you to the readers who stopped in my blog and reading my article, actually without any followers. hahaha...
 Aaaaaa give me a huug!!  

So I hope to this year I can more focus for my blog and  get a readers who can comment my opininion, so please give me advice. I'm really thanksfull for that. 
So before new year I don't have any plan to celebrate it but my friend's invite me to the place around South Jakarta to spend New Year. And when I see the pamflet look's great If I came.



Picture from Michel's Patisserie Facebook

Before that I already come to the cafe, the cafe have a good view, really good for taking picture. And this is my picture when I come the first time to Michel's Patissierie. 



Michel's Patissierie Menu



So notes my calender for going to the new years at Michel's Patisserie, with theme Black & White New Year Party. They have some rundown, there is live music, Games, Photo Booth and New Years Countdown with music DJ.  

Actually just two of us that could meet to the new year party, really sad. But I never expect in there we meet new people who was very kind, really have awesome party. :D

BBQ Grill New Years menu
Me and my friend :)







My resolution last year already been answered and I hope to this year my resolution come true. :)
Hope you guys makes some resolution too and motivated to make it come true. xoxo



No comments: