Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review : The Face Shop Herb Day 365


The Face Shop  Acelora

I want to take care of my face and avoid from acne cause I often wear make up, so I must to clean my face occasionally too. Before I wear any cleanser and that's helping cleansing my face. But the problems is not help for my pores. I don't mind to differentiate with any cleansing, I just want to try the good one that can make my pores resolve.





So I'm looking a facial wash from The Face Shop and the employee recommend me Cleansing Foam Acerola for helps my pores, I decided to buy it.  This cleanser was very big with cheap price and simple packaging with white tube looks hygenic. leansing foam was very smooth and it doesn't contain any scrub.






Acerola is in Vitamin C with a cherry fragnance. The Face Shop Acerola is Mild with gentle brightening cleanser, and help skin exfoliate but it doesn't makes my skin dry. The good think is they can make a lot foam when you spread a little bit on hand. I Love it



Pros :
Cheap
Big tube
For all skin types
Fragnance is good


Cons:
~


Description:
With AHA
Mild with gentle brightening cleanser
Acerola is a fruit rich in Vitamin C
For All skin types
Package : 170ml/tube


What I Think ?
I found my new partner for cleansing my face from dust and removing from make up, but it doesn't mean remove heavy make up. One think that I like with this product is the fragnance is so good and it leaves my skin smooth and supple. Far is good but acctually I can't uses everyday cause it containt AHA so not good for everyday on my skin, and I perefer to used rarely. :)







No comments: