Saturday, July 27, 2013

What a Life

Tidung Island




Get away from the noise daily city and a hectic day, I came to the foreign island and forget the things that makes me headache.  By the way I miss my blog, i never post during two month. Cause I'm very busy with my work, I'm really sorry.. muaach.. muach.. Lol  
Now I want to share about my holiday, althought just two days and one night it's very interesting. I came to Tidung Island, one of  one thousand islands in Indonesia, that is tidung island. People say's this island is not virgin anymore cause the island was not clean, and lots of trash. This island is one of the places where you can escape from work. With my friends I spend my holiday on the weekend, cause i don't have a lot free day so we are going at Saturday to Sunday, just 2D 1N. 
Welcome to the paradiseeeee ~~~ hahaha *excited






Very interesting moment is when I across the island I'm used fisherman boats, this is my first time across the sea with fisherman boats. Inside the boats, there are many others people who also come to the island.




After arriving tidung island, we are search the island and take a picture. Lots of nice scenery to take pictureswe found a swing stick with the tree, dried coconut shells, two trees held together with bamboo ( I think the tree is for drying a clothes). We can only use bicycles as transportation to get around island, this is good for health and I feel like in Japan . 
hahaha *Just in my dream







After that we continue snorkeling, to reach to the middle of the ocean it's takes a few minutes, I really enjoyed this trip, many great view that I had never seen before. We are to excited for continue snorkeling, and can't wait to play in the water, seeing the fish and coral reef. My friend has prepared a waterproof plastic to take pictures in the water.











I can swimming, but after I see it's deep enough I must to wear a vest, cause because it's different from the swimming pool. Awesome!! hahaha..  
And its very salty sea water.  After snorkeling I quickly showered and dressed back to see the sunset in jembatan cinta.






On days two I wake up early morning, although I think the rain will continue to fall but immediately stop its like the weather is on my side. Lucky me I can watch a great sunrise on the jembatan cinta. 



Taking picture with all my friend, after that we continue for sunbathing with a great sun. Woow.. very hot in there. My skin already turned brown after one hour sunbathing.






















Cycling, snorkeling, sunbathing, and enjoy the adventure that we never go out with friends all I've done. And we are going home, get snap-shoot my friend looks very tired.
Back to real life.. :D

No comments: