Friday, June 29, 2012

Hair Serum

Are you really pay attention to your hair? I really care for my hair, especially when my hair fall out, I really feel sad. I have curly, and long hair, and i always keeping my hair healthy for a years without a cut. Yes! I do like long hair. =)

Therefore I have to take care of my hair to be more aesthetically fresh, smooth, and shiny. I usually wear hair serum from XL Professional to make my hair stay shiny.



Hair serum is a kind of hair product that is generally used on curly or frizzy hair to give it a smoother look. And I think it's work for curly hair, because my hair can receive this serum.

Xl Pro can protects your hair from the damages done by over exposure to sun and hair styling products. The effect of the serum application remains till the next wash. It should be applied after a hair wash.

Hair serum is useful for :
 Intensively nourish for normal to dry dan dull hair
invidorate & condition hair
Non greasy and non oily
Soft, smooth and tangle- free
Enchance shine & gloss
Hair protection from UV & hot blow drying
Good manageability on hair

No comments: